Warcraft 2: Taxes of Dark Warcraft 2: Taxes of Dark

THAT WAS AMAZING

I LOVED IT SO MUCH! OMG!

Sid Psychotic Episode 1 Sid Psychotic Episode 1

Umm...

Uh... um... um... uh... hmmm.... ummm... uh.... uhh... uhhh....hmmm... ummm... yeahhhhhhhhhhh... no

Bloodthirsty-Spike responds:

Hey dude...its a 2 letter word...just say it...'NO'. There...now practice that, then you wont have to bore everyone with your grunts. I appreciate all reviews y'know, just ones that actually have an 'OPINION'. Thanks again ;)

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

This is awesome!

It was just good... until the end, when the guy said "Hey, shut up!". That was hilarious! I loved it! Keep it up!

Truth about Alien Hominid Truth about Alien Hominid

Those mother fuckers have to shut the hell up

I'm so pissed at the people who gave this movie bad reviews. They're truly jealous (no joke) that you can have a high ranked movie without flashy graphics. They've done better technically with flash, but you have great timing and humor. They need to shut the fuck up and go to hell. Fuck them. Keep making movies man.

Glympse Glympse

I'll give you all 10s, so that you're not angry...

1. Why not blind the kid?
2. Why try to save him?
3. Too CORNY with the girl and the one day
4. The music is WAY overused and personally makes me sick
5. Too much text

I don't want to get you down - I know how that feels. Just understand that this is constructive critizism. Good graphics, by the way.

AlmightyHans responds:

What exactly is it that you would change in this movie then? how would you change it? I'd like to know. email me at almightyhans hotmail com

Metal Gear Crisis 1.1 Metal Gear Crisis 1.1

I left Newgrounds, but this...

... this made me come back.

Tin:The Incompetent Ninja Tin:The Incompetent Ninja

OMFG You won't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My first name is Tin. No joke.

SnafuDave responds:

Your kidding. Well Tin it's super awesome too meet you. Can you flip out totally hard and kill people to?

Weirdo Fights! Ep.1 Weirdo Fights! Ep.1

I loved it.

Good:

∙ Explosions
∙ Fast FBF rate
∙ Humor

Bad:

∙ Lack of music
∙ Title ("Weirdo" sounds geeky)

All together, it's pretty f'ing good.

Bunnykill Bunnykill

Awesome... duuuuude

That kicked ass. It is copying madness, yet I would still give this credit. Keep it up.

Hoy te amo ++ Hoy te amo ++

What???

How is this #1? I admit, it's ok... but #1?? I see no point in it. I hate the happy go lucky music. I saw no sincere effort. WTF?